Monday 5 April 2010

Attending press events for Closer Online

I was absolutely lovin' being a fly-on-the-wall at two press events I recently attended for Closer Online.

I hit up a party launching new international Walker's crisps flavours with a dear friend by the name of Emma Petela. We nattered away to Tara Palmer Tomkinson in the ladies' loos, and had a chinwag with a rather sun-kissed Gary Lineker about crisps and football, before cornering other celebs to get the latest from them.

I was absolutely shattered after the event, but being the keen bean I am, I attended the Channel 4 Comedy Gala press event the next night to get the lowdown from some of the nation's favourite comedians.



Alan Carr and Michael McIntyre were predictably hilarious, whilst Noel Fielding's gentle sense of humour and original fashion sense were a pleasure to encounter in real life. Channel 4’s Comedy Gala will air on Monday 5th April on Channel 4 at 9pm.

To read my detailed accounts, head to the Closer Online blog and check out entries dated for March 30th and March 31st.

And if you're upset that the long weekend is almost up, book a holiday! Why not check out Dublin car rental services and go for a weekend to Ireland?!

No comments:

Post a Comment