Monday 5 April 2010

Happy shopper

There was a distinct lack of chocolate eggs in my life this Easter weekend, but an abundance of shoes.

Walking past Covent Garden's amazing shoe boutiques on my way to work for two months has become too much for me to bear. Consequently, I have had shoes on the brain for the last week, and now I've got a brand spanking new pair on my feet. Pictured below is one of my new worker boots.


Indeed, I parted with £65 of my hard-earned cash to invest in these bad boys earlier today.

I'm not really a fashion victim, but these boots are all the rage at the moment.

I might be spending more money that I don't have tomorrow as I've got my eye on these fabulous 70s style multicoloured high-heels.

And then my lovely mummy bought me a pair of purple shoes for no reason, but we'll call them an Easter present seeing as I got no choccie eggs from her.

What I could really do with now is a whole bunch of summer dresses. I might have to check out ladies summer dresses at awear.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment